11.2.11

Fé.

Tranquei aqui dentro
a vontade de voltar atrás.
Aguardando que junto aos seus passos
minhas pegadas também possam ficar.
Registradas
porém não estáticas
 em uma história,
em uma vida.
Na nossa.
Espero trancada.
Sem clausura,
mas com fé.

(((I, so sad...)))






Unsealed on a porch a letter sat.
Then you said, "I wanna leave it again."
Once I saw her on a beach of weathered sand.
And on the sand I wanna leave it again.
On a weekend I wanna wish it all away
And they called and I said that "I want what I said" and then I call out
again.
And the reason oughta' leave her calm, I know.
I said "I know what I were not a box or the bag."

Ah yeah, can you see them out on the porch? Yeah, but they don't wave.
I see them round the front way. 
And I know, and I know I don't want to stay.
Make me cry.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário